Wednesday, November 3, 2010

this is a rough journey, but I gotta suck it up.


Okay this is a big worry.Seriously. I could sense the below 3 for this sem? Eff! Haema sucks! And Respi? 10 times suck-ier!

Gotta study gotta study. I don't plan to fail and repeat any subject for this sem. But if I do, yeah please know En. Mara, seriously I don't intend to. Okay?

Hmm,somehow, this always came across my mind lately. Me own a nursery and 60% of my time is at home. hehe

p/s : Hopefully everything goes well for all of us. I want to see you with the scroll in your hand and you wearing the jubah. Nanti baling baling topi k? hehe


4 comments:

yAyA kookoo said...

cool kak, cool! respi tade la susa sgt kn? ;p
akak blaja respi n haema skg ke? in 3rd year?

dylasham said...

aiyok. soalan susah. ntah la. pening. haha. yep. respi haema cns endocrine GI.semua tajuk da penah belajar but this year focus on diseases je.

saket jiwaaa. haha.

yAyA kookoo said...

huu susa ea?diorg asingkn diseases?? must be A LOT! x)
it's okay kak!! u can do it! chaiyo3~

sy 4th sem br na blaja GI, cns n endo~ wish me luck ya!

dylasham said...

boleh tahan la. makin lama makin susah suda.harung je la. ;) yep yep. fighting!

Goodluck ok? :)