Saturday, November 13, 2010

5 Things 30 Day Challenge




I should get all these completed 1 by 1 from day 1 to day 30. Hmm, but since I am bored like hell, (midterm's over!) can I just get all these done within 30 hours? Or 30 mins maybe. Bosan gila okay. It is not that I've nothing to do, I got elective class to attend, finals that coming up in less than 4 weeks (nerd gila baru abes midterm nak pikir final sudah. HAHA. Okay cause I know I did terrible in my midterm.Zzzz), tapi takde mood. So I skipped my accounting class today! Sep sep.

Well, harus lah celebrate exam dah habis kan.

Partayy baby partayy.

Okay tipu. All I did since yesterday were lying on my bed and looked straight at the ceiling. Hoping that I could shut my eyes and in a split second I'll be in a dreamland. But, no. That's not happening. The eye refusea to shut, and I am awake since last 2am. -_-"

Ouh anyway did I tell you, lately I got too much of appetite. Gila okay. I ate almost more than 3 times in a day. Nasi okay nasi. Urghhh. Membimbangkan membimbangkan. What if I gemuk and seluar tak muat? What if muka bulat tahap anak ayam pon tak bulat macam ni. Ishh scaryyy. Okay dah. Bebelan biasa kaum wanita.

Hmm,nak layan Fugitive lah. Housemates tengah layan cerita ni. Supaya tidak ketinggalan ketika sesi berjalan ke bus stop or sesi having meal together, I should watch it too. Terpaksa ni terpaksa. Tak suka sebenarnya membazir masa melagha ni.

Serious.

p/s : Good good good good luck! :)

No comments: