Thursday, November 11, 2010

she has found hers. :)




Endocrine exam at 18:00, and it's gonna be the last paper. Say yay yay! :D And goodluck to those who begin yours today, I'll end mine. hehe.

In a complete different story,

I am still overwhelmed by the great news I heard yesterday. Homaigod giler okay. My friend's getting married! Yes, she is. For real! The first babe, the first among us. The first in the batch. But the worst thing is I cannot attend the ceremony. It'll be held during my winter holiday.Sedih gila. Do you feel me?

I'm gonna miss it. Sedih 197x. :( Hmm, whatever pon congrats my dear. Congrats, you finally found your life partner. Even I do not know him, I know he must be someone great and so damn lucky to have you. :)

p/s : Selalu curik songs posted on facebook. Naseb baek they dun read mine. haha

No comments: