Actually I don't have the mood to update my blog. But I feel obliged to do so due to the 5 Things 30 Day Challenge I promised to get it done within a month. haha. Berlagak je nak abeskan in 30 hours kan. Pastu malas dah. Haih.
Hmm, actually nak mengadu pasal kecuakkan setelah mendapat email dari coordinator. Clinical group has been given. And I am in P5. Tengok groupmate sume okay okay. Insyallah semua okay kot. The timetable also already out. Hospital dekat St. Vincent and Mater.
I read through the file they attached together. What we need to be prepared of, the hospital etiquette and so on. Seriously, my hands were getting cold as I read through it. Even colder than my room temperature. (ok tipu.sekarang makin sejuk.TT.isk)
Here goes the things that considered as Hospital Etiquette.
We are advised not to wear perfume. Jangan kecewa sebab tak boleh pakai perfume eyh. Seeing from the bright side of it. Jimat perfume!
And not to wear stethoscope around the neck. sheesh. Isn't that what we always see doctors are around with? tak cool la camni. HAHA.
Always wear white coat. Dem. Tak suka sangat my white coat now. Sleeve dia too short. I mean really short. Hmm. I get another one when I start my clinical at Penang lah.
To carry in the white coat pocket - pen, notebook, Oxford Handbook of Clinical Med, Surgical Recall and bla bla bla. Banyak pulak they listed down. Pocket macam kecik okay. Lain lah kalau pocket Doraemon. Macam macam boleh isi.
Haih
okay, malas pulak nak jawab dah.
2 comments:
akak,,, apa ag y kne bwk dlm pocket? can u give me the list plz~~hee
nanti akk check balek list tu ey. now ni taktaw letak mana. hehe
Post a Comment