Thursday, September 9, 2010

one sad story - yes I'm a drama queen.


Cause if I'm not here, I won't be this sick. Cause if I'm not here, I won't miss them like sheet. Cause if I'm not here, I won't be this super drama queen. Tears aren't supposedly be wasted. But I guess cause I'm here, I intentionally find reasons to let it out. e.g watching Syurgamu Ramadhan. haha. Okay tak kelakar.

Sad mood again.

This year memang lain sangat. Haru dia semacam. I collapsed. Cried few times, kadang kadang without any particular reason. In the air plane, at London Airport, kat bilik ni lagi lah. I just broke down.

Sedih.

Okaylah. Malas nak cite kisah sedih beraya di perantauan ni panjang panjang. The third should be normal ke patutnya. But this is hardest I've to go through. :( Ouh btw sini kejap raya Thursday (Announced by Tallaght Mosque), like 3 hours after tu raya changed to Friday. Cets. Arh, whatever. It won't bring any different.

p/s : Doakan orang without the person knows lagi makbul eyh? Doakan saya anyone, semoga hilang resah di hati. And please dun tell me if you're praying for me. hehe. Tengssss!





No comments: