It's Saturday, and I know this is going to be a good day ahead. hehe. I do not know whats now. All I know is I feel hmmm perfectly normal? By mean that I got to feel what I need to feel. Get me? No? Abaikan la then. hehe. You know, I'm in my 20's now. And experiencing what life has to offer to every human kind. We may not have to be in same boat in order to dig every emotion out of our self, right? :)
I feel like so surreal, like living in a dream, if I picture myself now in years back then. See, we have no idea what future will bring us to. If you now have something that you've been desiring for a long time but having the thought, this aint going to be real, then just blow it off. Nothing is impossible, unless it really not meant to be yours lah kan.
Okay lets just finish this, my weekend will be filled up with ; attending open houses (we still have the raya vibe around even we're here eyh ), pushing myself to go thru all the notes, watching series GG My GF is gumiho and whatever latest that coming up now, anddddd waiting.
p/s : When you wish something exist forever, it doesn't mean that you should expect things won't change. Change is constant.We don't go against nature right? Unless you're abnormal. haha
p/p/s: I want to buy a lipstick. Nude colour. Okay ke?
p/p/p/s: Just by reading some sort of inspirational thought could possibly keep you positive. hhe
2 comments:
akak!!! hehe
tgk my gf is gumiho ea???
huaaaaaa tgk jgk!
but do u dlod the series??hehe
tgk ta playful kiss???? ;)
eyh hi yaya! akk baru tgk 1st ep. tu pon tak abes lg. housemate mmpengaruhi! haha. suka dengan lagu dia. nope. tengok streaming.
erk xtaw la plak cte tu. hihi. best eyh?
Post a Comment