Sunday, March 20, 2011

Answer me.


I don't get it ;

Why drivers here, almost all of them are so impatient. Suka sangat dengan honk apa kes? And is it hard to turn your signal on whenever you want to get into another lane? And motorcyclist - merempit ke apa?

Why Penang road almost everywhere jalan sehala. Dem jauh wey nak pusing balik once you miss the junction.

Why PMC is at Penang? Ouh okay, it's Penang Med College. So should be in Penang la kan. TT Campus kat atleast Selangor can?

Instead of insisting people not to, why don't I just be the one who do it? Atleast I can force myself to be it, rather than hoping people be like I want them to be.

Why so lazy? Go out. Carik wardrobe and study table cepat!

Am I allergic to anything? It seems to be but idk allergic towards apa. But my face is so itchy, rasa nak cakar cakar.

Why I like it so much I cannot resist. lol


Bye.


p/s : Besok start clinical. And the best thing doing practicals here, we're allowed to do the blood taking etc. I'm so excited, and nervous. hehe. Wish me luck!



2 comments:

hana said...

kawan aku pun cakap driver kt penang cmtu! ish..ish

dylasham said...

Taw takpe. Saba je la drive kat Penang ni. Haih.