Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Never give up


I wish later, I'll never say I regret of whatever I've chose to do in my life. Taking the path I am in now, everything. I don't want to live in regrets.

Ya Allah swt.

Whenever I feel I'm incapable, give me strength. So I won't look back and say, what if I choose not to? Take me away from all the negativity.

Amin.

p/s : Bila tengah mode exam, when you're at weakest point and start questioning whythehell you pick this course over others, never read new housemans punya status/blog/comments. lol








3 comments:

Nanue said...

Tengah exam ke? Good luck! Me too. Tengah berjuang juang. Rasa nak tercabut kepala ok

abbymira said...

gut luck la...all the best..take care...

dylasham said...

nue : haah,final. Thank youuu! :) Good luck gak! Ni belum half way lg. Entah la. Haih -_-"

B : Thank you B! hehe. Take care jugak! xx