Say hi to my new loves!
So prettyyyyyy, I couldn't stop smiling whenever I look at it. The one yang baby pin tu a bit pricey for me tapi sebab suka sangat. I took it without thinking twice. With no hesitation I just ran into the cashier and got it PAID! yeahh. Padan muka!
The second one, pigeon with a love letter * I assume the bird is a pigeon since what else sending mail kan? Pigeon lah kan? okay abaikan*.Cheaper. Not even half of the price for first one. Bagus untuk kempen berjimat cermat yang kita baru lancarkan tahun ini okayy. roarrrr!
By the way, my place is a mess. I mean seriously. What kind of anak dara am I? This place looks like it has been hit by a hurricane or what. Ouh the pictures also couldn't get intact with the wall for atleast longer than I thought they would. I woke up the next morning and found myself sleeping with the pictures all over my duvet. As expected to be.
But don't worry, I already found a new secret place where I think they could survive better to remain intact. OMG, I think the pictures know I am talking bout them now. I just heard one was detached and dropped down the wall, like few secs ago? errr. Shall stop talking bout them I guess. They don't like it.
K bye!
p/s : Got myself the colour, bitch pink. HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment